Friday, June 1, 2018

Gale on Sale

Aaand ... my new book on Gale Storm is finally ready for purchase, either at Amazon, or directly from the publisher. (Other sites, including Barnes & Noble, should follow shortly). It's also available from various eBook vendors.

So put down whatever you've been reading, and learn everything you always wanted to know about one of America's most beloved actress-singers. She's worth your attention.
Who needs a secret code when there's a new book about Gale Storm?

1 comment:

  1. Just got my copy and am so glad to finally see a book on Gale and her career. My wife and I knew her the last 15 years of her life and grew to love and enjoy her. I have maybe a thousand photos with her, some from her own collection, and didn't expect to see any new ones in your book, but there were two I'd never seen! Just wish Gale was still here to see this book. she would have been honored. Thanks, again.
    Jon R.

    ReplyDelete